Skin Needling is also known as Facial Mesotherapy or Collagen Induction Therapy. It is a simple at home procedure performed with a Skin Roller.
The simplicity of the process is helping regenerate peoples skin gently and naturally and is making a huge difference to the appearance of stretch marks, wrinkles and scars.
There are many dermaroller brands available in the market but amongst all brands
skin-inject™ derma rollers are well known
The roller device has 192 fine, very sharp medical quality needles. Rolling these firmly over the skin causes dozens of fine holes to be cut into the deep layers of the skin. This dermal damage induces the release of growth factors that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin. New collagen production is the object of ALL skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatments.
Some advantages of Skin Needling over other skin rejuvenation procedures include
healthy epidermis is not removed as it happens with other resurfacing procedures. It just does dermal damage
fast healing process because the epidermis is left intact
skin does not risk permanent structural damage, sun sensitivity, skin colour loss or hyper-pigmentation
Who Will Benefit from Skin Needling?
- Anyone with fine and medium wrinkling will experience positive results
- Individuals with acne scars, chicken pox scars, and scars from surgery
- People who have picked at pimples and scabs creating scars and pits
- People with naso-labial wrinkles as well as smokers and laugh lines
- People with chest, neck, knee, arm and hand wrinkles
Why skin-inject derma roller?
- The needle length and gauge of all skin-inject™ devices have been specifically engineered to ensure the shortest and most comfortable recovery time possible, whilst still ensuring maximum results and treatment longevity
- skin-inject™ roller comes with vitamin cream. It helps to speed up the skin healing and rejuvenation process
- It’s not very expensive compare to other European high quality models
Who is not suitable for Skin Needling?
Anyone that is under medical care that may be on a high blood pressure medication, heart medication, is diabetic, not in general good health, is a poor healer, has an active herpetic breakout, or has just had an invasive laser treatmentnt
Used Roaccutane in the last 6 months
Has Dermatitis or infection in the area to be treated
Has a propensity to keloid or Abnormal wound healing
How to use RollerAs you roll the skin roller over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis – the majority of which are simply pushing your pores open temporarily. This is perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin.
The human body reacts to any injury by initiating the healing process, but usually it will only heal as far as it must to keep you healthy – which is different to healing to a cosmetic level. By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing until the job is finished.
Your body normally assumes that scars, stretch marks and wrinkles are OK, but with the gentle daily reminder caused by the skin inject dermal roller the body is tricked into continuing the healing process until the body has also healed itself on a cosmetic level.
Your skin naturally renews itself every
so with a little stimulation changes can be
dramatic and fast
Skin micro-needling with the Skin Inject Roller may be carried out safely on all types of skin and all skin colours. Other treatments often have to avoid sensitive areas – such as around the eyes, the neck and the backs of the hands, but the skin inject dermal roller can be used on all of these areas.
The epidermis and melanocytes in the basal area are not damaged, so there’s no possibility of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
There is no downtime for the skin-inject™ 0.15mm homecare device, although it is recommended to be used in the evening prior to bed to ensure no redness or irritation in the morning.
Take approximately 10 minutes after each skin rolling session always apply an effective serum as recommended on your free consultation.
Also, make sure to rinse the roller well under hot water, shake dry and apply 3-4 sprays of the skin-inject cleanser on the roller head. Allow to dry and return it to its carry case.
One of the other benefits of skin needling is it's
ability to enabled deeper penetration and
absorption of topical products
Other important derma roller facts
- Always follow the instructions given by skin specialist
- Under no circumstances should you share your roller device with other people. It has the potential to lead to cross contamination
- Store it in a safe place and keep it out of reach of children
- Don’t press too hard; use your roller very gently for better result. Higher pressure does not mean deeper penetration of the micro-point into the epidermis
- Remember to clean it regularly to extend the life of the roller considerably
- Replace device after 6 months of use
Don't settle for cheap imitations