During the Laser, Skin and Wellness Melbourne Chadstone Clinic's antiaging injection procedure, a tiny amount of Injectables® Cosmetic is injected into the muscle creating the dynamic wrinkle.
Anti-wrinkle injectionsuitable for all wrinkles caused by muscular contraction:
- frown lines to the forehead
- brow lines between the eyebrows
- crows feet at the side of the eyes
The amount is determined by the problem and the client's physiology. The needle used for the injection is so fine that pain is minimal; most patients say it's much like a bug bite.
There is no pain felt from the actual Injectables ® Cosmetic. Nerve impulse to the muscle is blocked completely, resulting in its relaxation. As the muscle can no longer contract as easily, this, in turn, smoothens out the wrinkle in the skin overlying the muscle, making you look relaxed, refreshed, and more youthful.
The first few treatments usually last 3-4 months and results may persist for longer with subsequent treatments *.
Anti-wrinkle injection is not suitable for lines and wrinkles caused by sun damage or ageing. Other more appropriate treatments such as injectable dermal filler, fat transfers, laser or chemical face peels should be considered for these problems.
- plump fine lines and smooth wrinkles, frowns and scowls
- contour the face - face slimming or streamline the face, as an alternative to jaw reduction surgery (very popular among Asian patients)
- severe sweating (hyperhidrosis) of the face, hands and underarms
Please discuss your alternatives with our Melbourne Chadstone qualified medical antiaging practitioner.