Injectable dermal filler is a natural substance occurring in your skin, muscles, tendons and bones giving strength and resilience and acting as a “humectant” (moisture - binder) in your skin.
The implant material is injected into the skin to elevate depressions such as acne scars and lines associated with ageing. It’s a simple non-surgical procedure and does not require hospitalization.
The result is instantaneous and lasts around 6 to 9 months. Most clients are able to return to work immediately after treatment.
The first step is for the our cosmetic practitioner in Melbourne Injectables and wrinkle fillers clinic to assess if you are a suitable candidate by ensuring that you are not allergic to injectable dermal filler. Approximately 3% of the population are allergic to injectable dermal filler.
Dermal Fillers are delivered under the skin surface with a very fine needle. Once injected, the gel plumps and lifts the skin gently to replace collagen loss caused by the natural aging process. Movement and sensation are not affected – your lips and skin will look and feel soft and natural.
- naturally enhancing the lips to give a fuller, more defined appearance
- to fill in the deep lines of the face (eg nasolabial folds)
- correct wrinkles and restore smoothness and volume to the skin
Dermal fillers cost
- Dermal fillers - 1ml $650, lasts up to 6 months *
- Dermal Fillers with anaesthetic blended into the filler - $690 9-12mth *
- Mid face volumising filler - 1ml $725, 2ml $1300 , lasts up to 18 months *
- Reshaping filler - 2ml $1300 lasts up to 18mths *
- Permanent dermal filler - 1ml $1400 - Last approx 5years *
- Radiesse fillers - $900 for 1.5ml; $600 for 0.8ml- Last 12 to 18mths *
CALL 9530 9800 or
contact us here for