The art and science of cosmetic tattoo goes by many different names: micro pigmentation, permanent cosmetics, derma pigmentation, intradermal cosmetics, dermagraphics and cosmetic tattoos.As the procedures associated with long-lasting makeup become more main stream the public becomes more aware of the benefits, especially for individuals that suffer from illness, disease, injury or scarring.
Cosmetic Tatoo is the placement of a pigment (solid particles of color) below the skin to create the impression of cosmetics. The pigment is placed in the skin with a needle.
It lasts many years, often longer. It is usually recommended that a client have re-touches done to keep the make-up fresh looking as often as they feel their make up needs to look re-freshened.
- Look great all the time, without the hassle of applying make up
- Won't run, smudge or rub away
- Ideal for people with alopecia or chemotherapy
- Great for people who suffer from visual impairment
- Perfect for people who have allergies to cosmetic make up
Laser, Skin and Wellness Melbourne Chadstone Cosmetic Tattoo Service is run by Moira - talented artist and highly skilled specialist.
|LIFE-TIME MAKE UP||PRICE GUIDE|
|Eyeliner (top or bottom)||$350|
|Lip Line only||$400|
|Lip Blend Retouch||$250|
|Lip Line Retouch||$500|
BEFORE THE Cosmetic Tattoo PROCEDURE
Before anything is done you will discuss with Moira shape and color that you wish to achieve.
A BEFORE photo will be taken. Moira will draw the exact shape of the area to be covered. This is done to ensure that perfect symmetry is achieved and that you are happy with the look. Moira uses a machine which looks like a large pen and utilises disposable pre-packaged parts. She will put the tool together and mix the pigments. When you are happy with the color the procedure will begin.
DURING THE PROCEDURE
Topical anaesthetic which would have be applied 10-15min before kicks in and numbs the area. Local anaesthetic for your lips is available from your local dentist. But please have a chat to our Melbourne staff about this option before you do anything. Color is then applied gently, using more anaesthetic as Moira continues.
Once the pigment is implanted, we give you everything you will require to take care of your cosmetic tattoo, after care instructions, creme etc. We take an AFTER photo and off you go.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- If you are nervous, you can take Panadol. This works on the nerve endings and is very helpful. Or alternatively Panadeine, which does the same but also helps you relax a little.
- If you are prone to runny eyes, maybe an antihistamine before hand could help.
- It is important you do not to take any vitamin B or Aspro prior to any procedure.
- If you have ever had a cold sore, it is very important to follow these instructions if you’re having cosmetic tattoo make up on your lips. Lysine tablets need to be used prior too and after the treatment. And also Zovirax cream needs to be applied to the lip area for at least 4 days prior too and after the treatment.
- Ice cubes used after the treatment will also help prevent the virus; as well as reduce any swelling. This can also help as a preventative to a cold sore break out.
With Melbourne tattoo service in Chadstone
Feel confident Every day