There are lots of benefits to laser hair removal and to make an informed decision on the hair removal treatments you need to consider a number of things.
Making sure you know facts about laser hair reduction and associated therapies is the first step in getting a great, not temporary result and risk-free hair removal treatment.
Hair Removal or Rejuv
Pack 0f 6
$85 / $105
In that past 10 years, since the Australian TGA approvals, hair removal systems have been more and more perfected to deliver better, quicker results. The consensus is: if you have unwanted hair on your body or face, laser hair removal is the way to go. It’s comfortable, quick and produces long lasting reduction results *.
Laser hair removal Special
Face hair removal - $199
4-8 sessions recommended,
approximately every 4 weeks
Think about beautiful, hairless skin… so much freedom with no regrowth to touch up for months at a time...
To help you get ready for summer Laser Hair Removal Melbourne offers
Laser Hair Reduction packages
(6 sessions) suitable for both
males and females at
25% off the full price with 6 sessions
30% off with 10 sessions treatment plan
The time required for laser hair removal procedures varies depending on area of treatment. Facial hair, underarms and bikini area are usually completed in under 15 minutes. For larger body areas such as backs, legs, chest etc the procedure can take between 45min and an hour and a half. It is advised to shave on the day of treatment to speed up the procedure on the day and to reduce possibility of razor burns (as you would be dry shaved in the clinic if you forget to do it at home).
Some other benefits reported by laser hair removal Melbourne client include disappearance of painful ingrown hairs and skin texture/tone improvement due to stimulation of collagen in the treated area.
Apart from the very attractive current laser hair removal specials and standard laser hair removal price what you should be looking at?
1. Hair reduction device. IPL machine or Laser machine that will be used on your body must be of the highest standard. Melbourne Laser Skin and Wellness Chadstone European state-of-the-art equipment applies precisely controlled pulses of energy which reach the hair follicles and disable their ability to grow. Unlike with many of the Asian cheap devices (which have completely flooded the Australian market in the last few years), laser treatments are safe and don’t pose any risk to the skin.
2. Therapists’ experience. Our professional staff will carefully assess your medical history and your individual body chemistry and lifestyle, your skin and hair type in order to put together a safe, most effective personalised hair removal plan designed just for you. This plan will also give you a good idea of how many treatments are required to achieve the desired long lasting results. We are not local beauty therapists (without offending anyone of course). We are a specialised IPL hair removal and skin clinic and only employ senior highly trained, experienced personnel.
3. Professional Consultation. Get a professionally performed assessment and consultation before committing yourself for hair removal treatments is a must. This is your opportunity to ask as many questions as you can think of, assess the clinic and clinicians that would be performing treatments and also get comfortable with the therapists and their level of knowledge and skill.
4. Knowing Do’s and Don’ts. Apart from the standard “Don’t use tanning bed or sun bath at your favourite beach as this would be the main cause of side effects”, we actually have a whole page of information for you to read and know before you commit to the laser hair removal treatments. Knowing what to do before and after the sessions will help achieve the best outcomes for you.
5. Locality. Centrally located in Chadstone Shopping Centre we are proud to have a loyal Laser Hair Removal clientele from nearby areas such as Oakleigh, Clayton, Malvern, Bentleigh, Carnegie, Glen Iris, St Kilda and as far as Brighton, Dandenong, Frankston, Melbourne City and even from various regional Victoria centres
IPL Skin Rejuvenation SpecialsFull Face - $199
2-6 sessions recommended
approximately every 4 weeks